We Have the Solution!
Atlantic Water Treatment Technologies (AWTT) Guarantees to the Original Owner:
1) For the lifetime of the warranty period that the original owner is protected by a trust fund reserve to honour warranty claims;
2) For the lifetime of the warranty period that the system performance as specified and validated by Water Quality Association Gold Seal testing, will be maintained, provided that the owner follows operational and maintenance guidelines;
3) For the lifetime of the original owner, that the fibreglass mineral tank will not rust, corrode, leak, burst, or in any other manner fail to perform its proper function;
4) For a period of twenty (20) years after installation, that the salt tank will not rust, corrode, leak, burst, or in any other manner fail to perform its proper function;
5) For a period of three (3) years after installation, that the water softener resin will not fail to perform its proper function;
6) For a period of five (5) years after installation, that the valve body & timer will be free from defects in materials.
7) For a period of five (5) years after installation, that all parts will be free from defects in material except rubber or synthetic parts, such as o rings and normal wear items such as the injector, flow washer, and refill poppet
If during such respective period a part proves to be defective, AWTT, at its sole option, will either replace or repair the defective part without charge except normal service charges. During the first year after installation, parts and replacement service necessary to maintain the unit in factory operating condition shall be furnished at no cost. The owner is responsible for the general maintenance and day to day operation of the equipment, as prescribed by our technician after the installation is complete. This includes timer settings, pump pressures, salt and chemical provisions etc.
The above guarantees are effective provided that the unit is operating at water pressures not exceeding 125 p.s.i, and at temperatures not exceeding 120 degrees F; provided further that the tanks are not subject to abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, freezing, accident or negligence, and provided further that the tanks are not damaged as the result of any unusual force of nature such as, but not limited to flood, hurricane, tornado, or earthquake, and provided further that the unit is serviced annually. AWTT is excused if failure to perform its warranty obligations is the result of strikes. AWTT is not responsible for changes in water conditions, such as an increase in mineral content or the appearance of a mineral not detected at the time of installation an influx of mud or high turbidity which will reduce the efficiency of the unit or consequential damages due to equipment malfunction and specifically disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. Atlantic Water Treatment Technologies is continuously monitoring products and making judgements as to types, price and quality of equipment which may be available to us. We also monitor and assess methods of dealing with each situation and water profile. In doing this, we are able to make sound decisions of what is best for our customers. We recognize that each customer is our most valuable asset.
Much of this warranty is transferable to a new owner, provided that Atlantic Water Treatment is called within 1 month after taking possession of the unit and that the unit & parameters affecting the unit have not been altered in any way. The unit must be treating the water supply for which it was originally installed.